- the dataview the column will belong to. The column automatically adds itself to this dataview if this is set.
- a friendly name of the column and the one that is seen in the column heading.
- to which datatable column
in the underlying datatable
the column points.
- the number of characters that should be allowed for displaying the value.
- the CSS class that should be used when displaying the values.
- (if applicable) is the CSS class that should be used when displaying the headers.
- an object of type aggregate
. If set, aggregates will be calculated for this column according to its settings.
- the datatype of the column. See below for more info on datatypes